Currently ALL bookmobile services are being delivered curbside. What this means for you:
- Patrons are not permitted to board the bookmobile.
- All requested items will be pre-checked out and placed in paper bags with your name on it. The driver will then hand you your items from the door.
- Returned items will be accepted. There will be a receptacle for returns conveniently placed outside the bookmobile.
- For our senior and preschool stops – the driver will bring your bagged materials to the outside door of your facility or vestibule, but will not enter the building. Returns will be accepted there as well.
- Our driver will be wearing a mask and gloves. We ask that at a minimum, you wear a mask as well.
During this time, we are only using one of our bookmobiles for the curb-side services – so if you don’t see your normal bookmobile, don’t be alarmed. The truck is clearly marked as a mobile library and will be parked in the same area as you are used to seeing it!
You can still request your items using the online catalog or calling us at (412) 321-1853. For our preschools, please call us to find out how you can get a Zoom story-time for your class!